Skip directly to content

Who qualifies as an "Experienced Researcher" (ER)?

Experienced Researchers (ERs) are usually post-doctoral fellows. To qualify for ER positions, they must either be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least 4 years of research experience (full-time equivalent). Their total research experience may not exceed 5 years at the time of recruitment.